Do you want to release realize untapped potential and achieve growth ambitions by expanding into new markets?
Expanding into new markets is always associated with certain risks. To validate the new market hypothesis, it is first necessary to strategically analyze and evaluate the market based on all available data. At Curamando, we can help answer these questions and support you in tailoring your expansion plan.
Curamando’s expertise is based on a unique combination of management consultants and digital experts. We call it “walk-the-talk,” meaning we can seamlessly switch between strategic and operational capabilities. This enables the same project team to answer strategic questions as well as niche questions around digital channels and technical implementation. In addition, we often work cross-functionally between our ARC sister companies to create the ideal project team based on each client’s unique needs, circumstances, and challenges.
What we do
When we implement a Go-to-Market strategy, we typically work in four different areas – all tailored to your organization’s specific needs and ambitions:
Market and competitor analysis
- Analyzing market potential
- Identifying market trends
- Ideal positioning in relation to competitor
Customer journey mapping
- Creating and finetuning a localized customer journey
- Improving touchpoints
Value proposition and communication
- Adapting the value offering to the market(s) of interest
- Creating a communication strategy for each local market audience
Digital channel review
- Evaluating digital marketing channels
- Identifying the potential of each channel