W e are pleased to announce that Curamando has been awarded the prestigious nomination Di Gasell by the Swedish financial daily newspaper, Dagens Industri.
We’re also super excited that our newly acquired company, Conversionista, is also awarded a nomination.
Di Gasell was established in 2000 and is annually nominating the fastest growing companies in Sweden. The purpose is to support and encourage Swedish business and entrepreneurs.
“This nomination is really encouraging. Our talented employees and our focus on delivering results for our customers have made our growth possible. We have an exciting road ahead of us and I would like to thank all our amazing staff, customers and partners”, says Mattias Olofsson, CEO of Curamando.
A nominated Di Gasell company must meet the following criteria:
- Turnover exceeding 10M SEK
- Minimum 10 employees
- At least doubled their turnover, when comparing the first and the most recent fiscal year.
- Increased their turnover each year the last three years.
- A positive operating profit for the 4 last fiscal years.
- In all essentials grown organically, not by acquisitions or fusions.
- Sound finances.
Source Gasell Criteria: Dagens Industri